Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dboys SCAR Query

Options
  • 24-08-2009 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I was just considering getting a Dboys scar and had a few questions...

Firstly, does it accept Mag m4 / m16 mags? I'm pretty confident it does but just making sure. Secondly, how accurate is it? I've looked for reviews and found mixed opinions. And lastly how easy would it be to upgrade? Hop up, tightbore, etc.

As always, any help welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

It'll take teh stanag mags no bother. as fas as accuracy goes, its as accurate as any of the other dboys stuff really. nice solid performance but always room for improvement. the hopups cost anything from 6 to 15 quid and the barrels can be 20-80. depends on what you want to get. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Thanks for the reply. So would you recommend it then? Because it's a VFC clone, right? Are those upgradeable parts easy to find?

Advertisement