Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split from Pimp my Soc

Options
  • 24-08-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

how much effort would it take to start the steak cake and BJ appreciation society?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

how much effort would it take to start the steak cake and BJ appreciation society?

More than I suspect you are willing to put in :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Too much, partly because it's just Steak and Blow Job day, cake is for teh wimmins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

BJ Appreciation Society? I hope you mean this BJ...

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

Fad wrote: »
    Too much, partly because it's just Steak and Blow Job day, cake is for teh wimmins.

i had very long conversations with a lot of my friends recently and we have all agreed that cake could only add to the experience :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

El Siglo wrote: »
    BJ Appreciation Society? I hope you mean this BJ...

not quite... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Isn't there one already? Oh wait, I'm thinking of Ents... :P

Advertisement