Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows 7 launch event

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Gerb68 wrote: »
    Am I correct that there are two different Dublin events. One in the Westbury on the morning of the 6th of Oct and another in the afternoon of the 15th of Oct.

The one on the 15th is the Tech Community launch. The other one is for ordinary Joes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I got my invite for the "ordinary joe" one on Tuesday morning. The email said this - Thank you for registering for the upcoming Connect Windows 7 Launch Event! We look forward to seeing you at the event where you will receive a FREE copy of Windows 7 and you will have the opportunity to sign up for a FREE Windows 7 ready assessment to understand how your organisation can start benefiting from Windows 7 today!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Gerb68

Me Too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Anything going down around Cork or am I too late for any of the launch events? Would love a copy of Windows 7. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Anything going down around Cork or am I too late for any of the launch events? Would love a copy of Windows 7. :(

Was on last Wednesday in the Rochestown Park

• Advertisement
Advertisement