Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major Performance Issue

• 24-08-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

(title innuendo's aside)

i just resubed after being inactive for 2months. now paid my sub... took 3hours to download the friggin patch and update it... first problem noticed was the graphic borders and settings are all over the place and the colours and cant see much of the border thingies and stuff.. really stumped wat to do anyone help?

in them 2 months the only 2 new prgrams ive installed after Diablo 2 and Warlords Battlecry 2..

here are pics attached...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,633 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Looks weird. But I'm gonna throw out the obvious questions...

1) Have you got any addons installed?
    2) Is it a new installation? If not, have you completely cleared the WTF and Interface folders in your wow dir?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

well ive been scourign the threads on the website and i think it might the driver is out of date says need to be updated to the 2009 driver and mine was dated from 07... so hopefully this works.. here's the link for anyone else that has the problem... http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10222266733&sid=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

tried new graphics drievr install?

didnt read yoru post, just looked at the pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

yep that was it... just had to update the drivers.. had to manually install too which was annoying! God i hate technology!

bloody patch took 3hours to download!

Advertisement