Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UCD PGDE

• 25-08-2009 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Im very stupid (not a great admission for a prospective teacher) but in moving houses i lost the information sheet from UCD for wednesday. Is there anybody here who can tell me some information like:

Where and When and What?

I can ring the college if there is no joy here, but fingers crossed there will be someone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭Rosita

Lecture A in the Science Building at 1pm on Wednesday 26th August to check in.

Lectures start in the same place at 2pm with what appears to be an overview of the course and at 3pm something on the TP placement supervision.

If you still have the inclination, there's a welcome reception at the Clinton Institute at 4pm-5pm.

Same time same place to start on Thursday and Friday, but presumably you will be able to pick up the schedule yourself on Wednesday.

Incidentally, on the map of UCD I got it does not indicate anywhere called the 'Science Building' but there is the 'Science Centre' which I take to be the same place. It would help if they kept the terminology consistent.

I am a UCD graduate but never put a whole lot of heed in buildings I wasn't using.

Advertisement