Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds in Galway

Options
  • 25-08-2009 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what one should expect to pay for grinds / one-to-one classes in Galway (from a well qualified and experienced teacher as opposed to from a first year college student)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

dafunk wrote: »
    Anyone know what one should expect to pay for grinds / one-to-one classes in Galway (from a well qualified and experienced teacher as opposed to from a first year college student)?

Probably €30 an hour, if you need maths grinds, give me a pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I know a girl giving french grinds, fluent speaker, masters and hdip (so fully qualified secondary school teacher) she's in the states till saturday but I can post prices then if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

€30 -35 p/h is what my mate charges depending on subject and if its leaving cert or college student and she has a high success rate plus shes sound its like ur not even learning but u are

Advertisement