Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no network coverage

• 25-08-2009 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

i have a 3pay phone(k530I) with the error 'no network coverage'.i tried searching for networks to no avail.should i try another sim ?its a prepay.thanks
    btw. the phone was used in london with the(same irish sim all the time) and came back not working .dunno if that has anything to do with prob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did you buy the phone here from a 3 store? Has it been working fine here? You wont be able to try another sim apart from a Hutch 3 sim in it, unless its unlocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

I tried another 3pay sim .Same error.It may have been dropped in the bath.

Davy wrote: »
    Did you buy the phone here from a 3 store? Has it been working fine here?

Can you answer these to rule out some options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

Davy wrote: »
    Can you answer these to rule out some options.

worked ok here. Bought online from 3 here.One of the kids brought it to london.Was working ok over there .Came back with this error.I don't exactly when prob occured over there.

Sounds like a faulty handset then. You need to return it to three for repair. If it was indeed dropped in a bath,, you wont be covered under warranty unfortunately. They would give you a quote on a repair if that is the case, and you can decide to proceed or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement