Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuters on the Northern line.

Options
  • 25-08-2009 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hi there I need to travel from Dundalk on Wednesday morning to Dublin.
    I normally take the train but as we all know that is impossible. What is the best service currently running on this path. I know Bus Eireann is 24 hr on this route and was going to travel with them but is this service good and is there much hassle getting into Dublin thanks for your replys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Peoples' experiences were generally good on Monday. Leave an extra hour - two if its an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Matthews bus service is great...! Starts in Dundalk and has a great schedule.

http://www.matthewscoach.com/

Rats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

yep matthews coach is the best imo. personally wouldn't give my money to bus eireann.....they were ripping people off big time when matthews came along and provided a great service/luxurious coaches/at great rates and forced bus eireann to compete for service. leaves from the bus stop outside mcdonalds/ collects at the college opposite dromad hire too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

+1 for matthews €12 return

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You should know, because of the bridge situation Mathews busses according to reports (and I've been checking for own reasons) are now extremely busy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement