Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A petsitter for Bessie.

Options
  • 25-08-2009 6:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,
    Had a petsitter organised for Bessie and they're after pulling out at the last minute.(BooUrns)
    I am going away on Friday week for a week and need a dog loving petsitter to take Bessie to their own home for lots of love and cuddles. I will pay well and provide all her food and treats as long as I know she will be spoiled, walked and spoken to.:)
    Anyone know of anyone who does this? (Besides me:D)

Laura.

picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=3274

picture.php?albumid=284&pictureid=2897

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭wexford202

Google and see what you find.

I am too far away to offer services plus if I had to mind her she would be at the end of the bed like a hot water bottle!

What a cutie.

You'll have offers flying in with those photos

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭theonlygirl

Hi Laura,

I'd take her for the week if you like? I have 2 dogs and a cat though, all male, they're all great buddies and get lots of walks and treats every day! Might be nice for them to see a girl for a week though! Let me know if you still need a sitter

Gill

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Peppa

Hi I know one or two in the D3/D9 area that might do it for you if you can't find anyone. How is she with cats / other dogs? Might be no harm to specifiy that in your original post.

I would myself but my dogs are not the most tolerant so they may not welcome a stranger (particularly a good looking gal like that ;)).

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Tara from Dog Training Ireland in Ratoath does home boarding. She comes very highly recommended and I would trust her with one of my dogs 110%.

http://www.dogsleepover.com/

Advertisement