Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Bunclody bar with the coyote Ugly Dancing

Options
  • 25-08-2009 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Hey. I was in Carlow town at the weekend, and was stopped by a girl on the street. There was a bunch of them advertising a bar in Bunclody with dancing like in the coyote ugly film. I was a little distracted, and cant remember all the details, (she was wearing very little clothes)

Anyone know the name of the bar? or details, dancing only Fri, Fri & Sat,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

The club is called 'Cesars' formerly MEADOWLANDS. Don't think I'll be checking it out. I am over 18 after all:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Is it a drinking club/pub etc. Why wouldnt you go there, are the crowd underage?

Its a niteclub. It always had a mainly underage crowd, maybe it will be different now. The building itself is pretty bad. A shed more than anything else. Sure best of luck to them with it but wouldn't think I'll be venturing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

A friend of mine was always going on about how bad the place is - a shed with crap music and sick is how he described it really.

Tom10 wrote: »
    A friend of mine was always going on about how bad the place is - a shed with crap music and sick is how he described it really.

NSFW

You friend sounds about right Tom.
    This is the the girls they're bringing in to try and get the place going. Sure whatever your in ta:plink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

mickos wrote: »
    This is the the girls they're bringing in to try and get the place going. Sure whatever your in ta:plink

Haha oh that is just wrong on soooo many levels

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

put in a nsfw tag there, whilst its mild, some employers may not appreciate it:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

They are opening from 9pm at the weekends with all drinks 2 euro until 12 and 3.50 after that. Still a sh1t hole

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Scorpio Girl

Cesars, formerly Meadowlands known to the locals as the shed. It's a dive. I live 5 minutes walk from it and the only reason to go there is if you can't get drink anywhere else and you're on a session!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I can tell it's a sausage fest already...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

testicle wrote: »
    I can tell it's a sausage fest already...

Coming from a man named testicle, I take that caution very seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

NSFW

Classy burds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

oxygen wrote: »
    Coming from a man named testicle, I take that caution very seriously.

I'm a girl... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

This is the the girls they're bringing in to try and get the place going. Sure whatever your in ta:plink NSFW

*shudders*
    Jeez I'm glad I didn't meet them. Hope you're ok OP! :pac:

Advertisement