Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Management Practice

Options
  • 25-08-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,
    I'm currently doing a Higher Diploma with Smurfit college, UCD. I'm just wondering, does this qualify me to lecturer full time or do I need a Masters to do this?
    I currently hold a BSc in Information Technology Management & would eventually like to get into teaching Computer Security/Forensics at Third Level.
    I also hold a number of Industry qualifications in computing & I'm starting a PGc in Security/Forensics from Glamorgan.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
    Laura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

You'll probably need Masters, but a PhD would be desired.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Laura2009

Thanks for your reply. I thought this ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 oregandt

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but in relation to the Post-graduate diploma in management practice, is that the one which is part of the fusion program and if so can someone tell me some information in relation to it such as the lecturers, assignments, etc. as I am due to start work in August and that course in September I guess.

Advertisement