Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gettin hairyer

• 25-08-2009 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

I don't like this

I was once hairyish, my handa are beginning to become small plantations i swear two weeks ago i found a stray black hair on my left hand they've begun to multply at an alarming rate :eek:
    My beards getting thicker, my legs are getting hairier and my belly and my chest and my back... :eek:

Wtf is going on :( is this like the second stage of puberty or something ?
    Im 27 nearly 28 :eek: omg

did every man experience this sudden growth of hairiness ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

We seem to continuously find more places to grow hair. I've noticed some grow it all at once but like yourself, my body hair advances slowly like some kind of army. I'm 25 and it was a sad day for me recently when i realised the 2 separate patches on my chest and beltline had bridged the gap up the middle and begun to spread outwards. There's nowt we can do about it, i'm just lucky my fiancee doesn't mind. Hope you dont have or end up with a woman who will expect you to shave, or worse... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

or worse... :eek:

WAX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

CDfm wrote: »
    WAX

:eek:

that sounds painful...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I'm 25 and it was a sad day for me recently when i realised the 2 separate patches on my chest and beltline had bridged the gap up the middle and begun to spread outwards.

Wait til your beard joins up with the hair on your chest! Happened to me when I was about 21 so I'm fúcked.......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Spiralcars

ooo, well I just love hair on men, the more the better!! It's kinda...manly. Hate hearing about men waxing, but then, I think I'm in the female minority :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Spiralcars

oops, can I post here? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭DenMan

I just got my hair chopped there recently. It's really short now. When I wash it I give it a good dry though with the hairdryer and it comes out really soft and shiny. When I go for the designer stubble I run the hairdryer through that aswell. Happy Days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Spiralcars wrote: »
    oops, can I post here? :o

course :)

on topic: ear hair.. I have hairy ears now. :(

tbh wrote: »
    course :)

on topic: ear hair.. I have hairy ears now. :(

can you use your nostril hair remover on your ear hair ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

^
    I would imagine so.Similar openings etc.

I havnt been afflicted with hairy ears (yet anyway).

I have a very hairy chest and stomach but Ive never had any complaints.In fact every girl has really liked it.

As for waxing,pfffftttt.

Not on your nelly.

Im not an olympic swimmer so why would I bother?

If a girl was put off by something that small she is clearly not worth the effort.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

nedtheshed wrote: »
    ^

If a girl was put off by something that small she is clearly not worth the effort.

:DLOL - I must stop speed reading

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Welcome to OldAgedness Snow. PM me, I have a cardigan in your size. Bwahahahahahaha :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

OldGoat wrote: »
    Welcome to OldAgedness Snow. PM me, I have a cardigan in your size. Bwahahahahahaha :)

id expect such ignorance from lesser beings og.... im only 27 and if things go right this year il be feeling 18 year old chalet girls again :pac: so il escape from it for just one more year :)... but feel free to put it in storage... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

CDfm wrote: »
    :DLOL - I must stop speed reading

Ha ha ha,I just re-read my post,could be open for interpretation alright.:D

Advertisement