Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterfords chepest petrol/diesel is gone

• 25-08-2009 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Autoport on the Cork road is shut up, how long has this been the case?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its been closed atleast 3 weeks, some pain as used to fill up every Friday and that would do me till the following friday (just!) :(

From what I saw today Tesco seemed to be the cheapest at 115.9 for petrol, park was 116.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

is the park petrol station not closed down also? i was down that way wednesday and no sign of life

eurofuels up by the cleaboy was 114.9 the other day haven't a clue what the diesel is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

rohe wrote: »
    is the park petrol station not closed down also? i was down that way wednesday and no sign of life
    Yep Park Petrol station down by Dominos Pizza is closed nearly a month now, so I have been told by someone who 'had' a place down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

From what I saw today Tesco seemed to be the cheapest at 115.9 for petrol, park was 116.9

Texaco beside the Hypermarket is 113.9 for unleaded this evening.

Advertisement