Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debenhams piss me off :(

Options
  • 25-08-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

So I was in debenhams in tralee and I saw some shirts which were reduced 70% off. They were sealed in their packets and had a tie included. Anyway I wanted three of them, but they only had 2 sealed and one display one. It wasn't in THAT bad a condition so I gave some money to my brother and got him to buy them as I was called away.

Anyway, later on when I met up again, the bitch at the checkout had claimed that the shirt didn't have the tie included. Even though all the other identical shirts sealed (I double double checked to make sure they were identical) had ties included, she had removed the tie.

-_-

Just annoyed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Have you returned to the store to look for the ties, or to get a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

ding_dong wrote: »
    So I was in debenhams in tralee and I saw some shirts which were reduced 70% off. They were sealed in their packets and had a tie included. Anyway I wanted three of them, but they only had 2 sealed and one display one. It wasn't in THAT bad a condition so I gave some money to my brother and got him to buy them as I was called away.

Anyway, later on when I met up again, the bitch at the checkout

That's a bit much, call the store and get them to put the tie away for you or bring it back for a refund.

Advertisement