Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sookie Stackhouse Series (True Blood)

Options
  • 25-08-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭

Anyone else out there reading the Sookie Stackhouse series? I'm on the 2nd book - Living Dead in Dallas.
    I'm really enjoying these books so far & am hooked on the TV series also.

The books seem to be light reading but quite witty, sexy, a bit gorey, good mystery/thriller twists to them etc. I really like the character of Sookie, Bill is growing on me. How are other readers finding them?

The books are very short 250-300 pages so it's easy to tear through them & then have to wait til you can get to a bookshop again. That would be my only bugbear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I remember reading them about 5+ years ago. They're lightweight but entertaining. I haven't seen the show yet, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it compares to the books.

Advertisement