Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anna Griffin Limerick

Options
  • 25-08-2009 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Does anyone have the number for Anna Griffin in Lmerick?

I went to her about 14 years ago and she was excellent but I cant get her number anywhere. Can someone PM it to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

yeah id like to get her number too if anyone has it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Jood

I have a number for Anna Quinn from Limerick, shes living in Ennis now tho, pm me if you would like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irishone75

i went to anna griffin 14 years ago in thomandgate in limerick,i heard she re married,so this could be the same woman..all the same..she gave me a great reading and would like to go back again...could you please send me on her number.all i can do is ring and try.
    mike

• Registered Users Posts: 14 elleWhcim

hey has anybody been to see anna recently? im thinking of going just wondered what people thought of her??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

is she is ennis co.clare now?i went to see an anna there i have her number too...

• Advertisement

shes in boyle co.roscommon! going to book her my friends went said shes very good!:eek:

just double checked with my friend i went to see her two months ago in ennis co clare where she lives.i have her number so pm me if anyone wants it.

mary

my friends were at her last nite in boyle..co roscommon??

you sure its anna griffen?

maybe she travels....i got her number originally from paranormal.ie...and on there its ennis co.clare.

she was good anyways very abrupt and quite rude on the phone but grand in person!!

yeap thats her name! girls went to see in her in boyle last nite!

• Advertisement

as i said maybe she travels...

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mijas

I went to see Anna in Ennis a few years ago, a friend had died and I was upset. She didnt pick up on this or anything remotely going on in my life. I was more upset leaving and parting with 40 euro, after driving from Limerick. I also didnt find her very friendly and I just listened to her waffling on for 45 minutes, nothing rang true for me at all.

Having said that I went on a friend's recommendation, she was highly impressed with her, she also had someone close to her die & Anna apparently picked up on this & much more.

So, i'm not quite sure what to make of that, i just know i was really disappointed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 trishc

went to see her twice and she might have been talking about some1 else's life, she was so far off the mark!! there was not one thing i could relate to me in it. waste of 50 e

why did you go twice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 trishc

good question!! i went to her d first time years ago out of curiosity and then again when someone close had died.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

Anna griffin is in co clare, and i thought she was annie, any way, i know one person who went to see her and thought she was very accurate, and ive heard of some one (through a friend of a friend so not sure how true this is) but supposedly she wouldnt give them a reading when they arrived, and they died in a car crash on the way home. Then there are others who say she was rubbish, either way 50 yoyos is too much.

- my bit to add here is...why go to some one who is charging? i dont believe in paying some one for this stuff, ...i went to some one recently (unfortunately she won't see people easily unless they are bothered by spirits like me) and i was with her for 2 hours, and she didnt charge a penny!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anya18

Hi there.
    Anna Griffin from Boyle, Roscommon is NOT the same person as Anna Griffin originally from Limerick now living in Ennis.
    Anna Griffin in Ennis is very good and she is accurate, at least for me and all the people who I know have been to see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Natalie84

anya18 wrote: »
    Hi there.
    Anna Griffin from Boyle, Roscommon is NOT the same person as Anna Griffin originally from Limerick now living in Ennis.
    Anna Griffin in Ennis is very good and she is accurate, at least for me and all the people who I know have been to see her.
    . Hi I'm seeing anna tomoro n I took her address dwn but cannot find it, sounds like du na hinse , lahinch road but do u no what number?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Smooth Wind

Hi, may anyone please pm me Anna's number? Tha would be much appreciated. Natalie84 - how did your experience go, was she accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Smooth Wind

Ghost Girl wrote: »
    Anna griffin is in co clare, and i thought she was annie, any way, i know one person who went to see her and thought she was very accurate, and ive heard of some one (through a friend of a friend so not sure how true this is) but supposedly she wouldnt give them a reading when they arrived, and they died in a car crash on the way home. Then there are others who say she was rubbish, either way 50 yoyos is too much.

- my bit to add here is...why go to some one who is charging? i dont believe in paying some one for this stuff, ...i went to some one recently (unfortunately she won't see people easily unless they are bothered by spirits like me) and i was with her for 2 hours, and she didnt charge a penny!!!

Hi Ghost girl, may you pm me the details of this psychic, please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement