Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Digital Photography Course in Dungarvan

• 25-08-2009 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Know any really good course for the above? I know there is one on in the VEC in september but don't know if its any good. I need to do one for beginners.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Not sure of any course in Dungarvan BUT Dunhill Multi-Education Centre are advertising a course. I've never attended this course before so I can say if it is good or not. Course topics look like something you would need.

Beginner's Digital Photography
    http://www.dunhilleducation.com/node/75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭Lagnagoushee

Morcheeba wrote: »
    Know any really good course for the above? I know there is one on in the VEC in september but don't know if its any good. I need to do one for beginners.

The course in the Colaiste Cathal Naofa Youghal Road, Dungarvan
    is delivered by Sean Byrne a local photographer with years of experience. I did the course last winter and found it to be very good. Sean caters for all levels of experience and gives hands-on tuition in all aspects of photography. The course also includes a few field trips which brings you out of the classroom and gives valuable experience / confidence to students. It is advisable to bring a tripod for the field trips. This link will get you to a PDF file of nightcourses: http://www.ccndungarvan.com/nightclassessept2009.pdf
    Think the course runs each Wednesday for 10 weeks and costs €135 but better to check it directly with the college at 058 41184. I reckon it's a great value course as you can't put a price on the knowledge that Sean brings to the students.

Advertisement