Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Box?.

Options
  • 25-08-2009 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing its in Galway City (so I hope I've got the correct forum).

Can someone recommend a decent hotel to this venue for the first weekend in Oct please?.

Now, I'm told its 'Black Box' (its an MMA event) so maybe one of you guys might point me in the right direction?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Red box? Dont suppose you meant Black box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Closest hotels to there would be the courtyard Marriott which is out of town, the radisson, which is close to eyre square, and the skeff, imperial and meyrick hotels which are in eyre square.

Radisson is advertising 'special room rates' at the moment, but I've no idea how 'special' they are :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Krieg wrote: »
    Red box? Dont suppose you meant Black box?

Thats the one, sorry about the confusion (I was told Red Box via MSN).

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

The Vic is a nice hotel in town and cheap enough €45 a night I thinks.
    Their site aint working so thats just a mass booking one.

Try CentralR too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Western hotel would be just up the hill from the Argos intersection (from which you can see the Black Box across the car park). 3 min walk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement