Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Marine FISH!!!

• 25-08-2009 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm looking to rehome some marine fish/animals. What's on offer: Long spine sea urchin, fire shrimp, turbo snails, red reef lobster, finger tree, polyps, living rock, hermit crabs and some bits and pieces that go with keeping marine fish. The tank doesn't come with them. You will have to come collect them yourself and bring the moving equipment with you i.e. bags and net to catch them.

Please only reply if you have experience keeping marine fish as they're quite hard to look after and I don't want to give them to someone who won't be able to look after them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Yeah mate I will take all fish off you can take whenever suits you.. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Peggypeg

Hey, that's great, you already have a system? I don't know how to send a private message so I can't give you my number but if you send me yours I'll contact you so we can arrange for you to come and collect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

pm sent.
    Yes I have a 900litre marine system.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

French23 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm looking to rehome some marine fish/animals. What's on offer: Long spine sea urchin, fire shrimp, turbo snails, red reef lobster, finger tree, polyps, living rock, hermit crabs and some bits and pieces that go with keeping marine fish. The tank doesn't come with them. You will have to come collect them yourself and bring the moving equipment with you i.e. bags and net to catch them.

Please only reply if you have experience keeping marine fish as they're quite hard to look after and I don't want to give them to someone who won't be able to look after them.

Hi my boyfriend has recently started up a 200 litre system (jan 09), at the moment he has just a yellow tang, blue damsel, a fire shrimp and some blue legged hermit crabs. He would be delighted to take anything you have on offer to built up his tank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pavyx1991

Peggypeg wrote: »

do u still have the fish or are thay gone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Thread is 2 years old, so one assume they did rehome them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement