Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Details for people travelling to UC IV Friday

Options
  • 25-08-2009 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

More for people from the Dublin direction and travelling in that way we thought we would give you a quick update. There will be band march on that evening so when coming up from the Dublin direction go on the bypass at the roundabout and not directly into the town to avoid delays from traffic hold ups and the likes!

Regards

UC Team

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭angeldance

Hi, I'll be there, but coming from the Derry Direction, just gonna plug the Sat Nav in and hope for the best haha. What time is the first fight at? Is it best to get tickets or pay at the door? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Ill be traveling from Dublin. The Mourne Country hotel is on the right just off the roundabout, isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

can someone heading to this(from dublin) grab a copy of ultimate conflict 2 off the lads as im still dying to see my fight from up there gain, if someone wants to meet me during the week to grab money thatd be cool, pm me if anyone can...thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Judomad wrote: »
    can someone heading to this(from dublin) grab a copy of ultimate conflict 2 off the lads as im still dying to see my fight from up there gain, if someone wants to meet me during the week to grab money thatd be cool, pm me if anyone can...thanks in advance.

I'll grab one for you if noone you know if going.

Advertisement