Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caravan Winter Storage

Options
  • 25-08-2009 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there, I have a caravan which I used to store in a friends place, but he has moved, so I am looking for a place around north Wicklow. I know about the Caravan Parks who store, but they are very expensive, specially as I only take it out for one/two weeks each summer, but have to pay summer rates for storing all through May-Sept. Anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate.
    Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭3nero

i have a caravan stored up in rocky valley near killcoole in a farmers yard

i'll PM you the guys number;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bosser

Hi,
    I store my caravan in a farmyard in Kilcoole.

Will send a PM with details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Hi David,
    Suggest you post that info over on the campervans and motorhomes section, that question comes up regularly there.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

What kind of prices are we talking for annual storage?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lesnic

Can anyone help me find a place to store a motorhome in North Wicklow (Bray), please? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 metalmonkey

Hi,would you be able to pm me with the details of the farmer in Rocky Valley please? urgently need a place to store my caravan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 metalmonkey

Cool will do - thanks!!!

Tell him I sent you, Les

• Registered Users Posts: 3 caravanman

I have a guy who does this in longford. really secure and dry. close enough to dublin aswell. pm me if you want his number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 helenamary

Hi,would you be able to pm me with the details of the farmer in Rocky Valley please? urgently need a place to store my caravan!!

Hi
    Sorry for rubber neckin' in on the site but would you be able to pm me with the details of the farmer in Rocky Valley please pretty please? Finding it hard to get someone REASONABLE near Wexford..

Thanks
    Helen

Advertisement