Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT417 (bar Managment and entrepreneurship)

Options
  • 25-08-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

anyone doing this cours this year?or has anyont done it at all slightly worried as i put it down last year deffered for the year and im not too sure on it now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fishy321

Hey me and my best friend are going to dit in seprtember hes doing that coarse! :) Im doing dt008 so dont know anything about bar management soz! ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Fishy321 wrote: »
    Hey me and my best friend are going to dit in seprtember hes doing that coarse! :) Im doing dt008 so dont know anything about bar management soz! ;P

haha i take it he's not on boards then?nobody else doing this?damn:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 abuckshort

I'm doing it. :D

Not too thrilled about it, but it's the only thing I got offered on the CAO, so I kinda had to go ahead with it. The first week has been quite boring to be honest.

Advertisement