Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i sort out my accomodation in time between second round offers and tuesday

Options
  • 25-08-2009 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Any ideas how this is done as im coming all the way from UK no family in dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Cónaí ar an sráid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

logic123 wrote: »
    Any ideas how this is done as im coming all the way from UK no family in dublin

Daft.ie, look up shared accommodation and look for places in Dublin 4, Dublin 6, Dublin 14 etc... i.e. within a 3 mile radius of Belfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 BrianCo

If anyone wants to share in Dun Laoghaire I have a house to let. 5 Bedrooms: 1 single, 3 double and 1 twin. Sleeps 6 easily. Handy for IADT and UCD. Close to Dun Laoghaire centre and DART. €2500 per month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jojoucd

Why not stay on campus? There are still rooms available. What year are you in?

Advertisement