Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smithwicks rebrand

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

This post has been deleted.

U got new beer mats, new glasses?? In Meath, we celebrate ANYTHING we get from Diagio!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

malene wrote: »
    U got new beer mats, new glasses?? In Meath, we celebrate ANYTHING we get from Diagio!!

That's a bit sad in all fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I seen the new Smithwicks tap, I kind of like it but the thing is, now I can't even remember what the old ones looked like and they were only just replaced!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

now I can't even remember what the old ones looked like and they were only just replaced!

Marketing boys have earned their money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

I seen the new Smithwicks tap, I kind of like it but the thing is, now I can't even remember what the old ones looked like and they were only just replaced!

Something a little like this 541427788LWFRcq_fs.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    That's a bit sad in all fairness.

Indeed, but when the Guinness rep, david Beggy, has a brother who owns a pub called beggys, u can see who get all the free **** in navan. :mad:

conflict of interest too? The old guiness rules were that no rep could have a pub or even be related to anyone with one. Times certainly change.

Advertisement