Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone MMS settings for the i8000 omnia 2

• 25-08-2009 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

anyone manage to get mms working on the omnia 2? Got the ISP working, that was straighforward but the MMS seems to be a bit of a mess! Any ideas?

M5

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

M5 wrote: »
    Hi all,

anyone manage to get mms working on the omnia 2? Got the ISP working, that was straighforward but the MMS seems to be a bit of a mess! Any ideas?

M5

Did you have a look though the FAQs? There's a settings guide there that should help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

cheers for the reply,

i have indeed looked through that but the touch wiz 2 interface is completely different to anything i have seen before. I am familiar with win mob 6.1 but this is completely different

cheers for the reply,

i have indeed looked through that but the touch wiz 2 interface is completely different to anything i have seen before. I am familiar with win mob 6.1 but this is completely different

Ah I see. I thought that the standard Windows mobile interface was still accessible underneath the TouchWiz 2 interface.

The Samsung Jet runs the same TouchWiz 2 interface, so you could try sending the MMS settings OTA from the Samsung website.

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Ah I see. I thought that the standard Windows mobile interface was still accessible underneath the TouchWiz 2 interface.

The Samsung Jet runs the same TouchWiz 2 interface, so you could try sending the MMS settings OTA from the Samsung website.

You can get into the standard interface but it is still different, you cant get into the standard message settings as in win mob, the touch wiz settings pop up, grrrr. That site seems to be down at the min, will try later

tried the settings for the jet and the original omnia off the samsung website but neither work :-(

• Advertisement

tried the settings for the jet and the original omnia off the samsung website but neither work :-(

I thought that might have actually worked.

I should still be able to help. What options are you able to see and what have you entered so far?

Advertisement