Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Marketing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Shaneod21

Donagh_mc wrote: »
    Ezine-articles, etc can be very hit and miss. You could spend loads of time working on relevant articles only to find out there's absoloutely no conversion rate.

Thats only if your not doing it the right way. I have many accounts and over 100 articles live on ezinearticles. Many of those articles are getting 7,000+ views and are for high converting products! Keyword research is the most important thing when writing your articles and optimising your site for those keywords. Not only am I talking about writing articles but this is imperative for creating high quality backlinks that help you rank well in the SERPS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 LadyUmbrella

Alright so, I'll get going on an ezine and see if it has any impact...thanks for the advice...

Advertisement