Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I accepted my offer on monday, but still no registration pack...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 A2B

That_Guy wrote: »
    I've got nothing yet. I'm hoping it'll be tomorrow I get it so I can get it all paid etc and out of the way.

I haven't got it this morning , i went to the Dkit admission office, they said they sent it out today. anyway she took my name and my CAO number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

A2B wrote: »
    I haven't got it this morning , i went to the Dkit admission office, they said they sent it out today. anyway she took my name and my CAO number.

Monday then I hope. I just wanna get registered now and get into classes and get to know some people because I've missed a week already and will miss 2 days next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 A2B

That_Guy wrote: »
    Monday then I hope. I just wanna get registered now and get into classes and get to know some people because I've missed a week already and will miss 2 days next week.

I got it this morning I also got the grant letter
    I hope u got yours :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

A2B wrote: »
    I got it this morning I also got the grant letter
    I hope u got yours :)

I got mine. Delighted. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore.

2pm on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement