Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kit Kat Chunky CARAMEL!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

FIRE wrote: »
    the peanut version is to go!!
    I know they say not to shoot the messenger, but I am tracking your IP and sharpening my butchers knife right now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

:eek::eek::eek:

:D

Sorry to be the bearer......only seen this today, I thought that it was an addition to the kitkat range!!!! :(

:) Cheers for the tip off anyway! at least I can hunt the last of them down and stockpile them in the freezer, actually will have to put them in my parents freezer since I know I will wake up with wrappers all around me after coming home pissed with the hunger of the gods on me.:pac::pac:

The 2 euro shop in dun laoghaire usually have 5 for 2 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Oh no, that's really sad news :( The peanut Kit Kat was the nicest Kit Kat :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

The Kit Kat peanut is pretty sexual, will be missed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

I used to love the Kit Kat Chunky editions: Seville Orange

Don't know why they stopped releasing them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Love those peanut butter KK's.:mad:

Every bar you get over here is some variation of chocolate/caramel/biscuit.:rolleyes: The last thing we need is another such bar...keep the peanut butter.

What to look out for.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

The peanut bar is icky..the caramel sounds yummy though.

The peanut bar is icky.
    *POST REPORTED*:mad:

;)

It sounds weird and you will look odd doing it, but you can just spread peanut butter on any old bars, I am going to have to resort to it if I can't get my hands on the last of the kit kats. I reckon it would be nice on twix too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭beng128

Could i just ask if anyone out there still loves the original Kit Kat as much as me??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

beng128 wrote: »
    Could i just ask if anyone out there still loves the original Kit Kat as much as me??????

I do! Cnt go wrong wit kitkat and cup of tea:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I used to love the Kit Kat Chunky editions: Seville Orange

Don't know why they stopped releasing them :(

i think they are still available in the euro shops, ill miss the peanut:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Kitkat straw ftw.

On an aside, I popped into the €2 shop in Dun Laoghaire to see if they had the peanut ones (never tried one!) and there were none???

Rubadub must have beaten me to it! :pac::pac::pac:

Rubadub must have beaten me to it! :pac::pac::pac:
    I'll be selling them to you addicts for €5 a pop!

unfortunately I didn't get any, but thanks for saving me the trip & disappointment...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Apparently Kit Kats are the most popular bar in the world. Can't understand it myself, I think they're incredibly boring.

Faith wrote: »
    Apparently Kit Kats are the most popular bar in the world. Can't understand it myself, I think they're incredibly boring.
    Boring & bland sell, I expect the best selling biscuits are digestive or rich tea, most popular crisps are probably ready salted, budweiser sells etc -all bland & boring. It is hard to find somebody who would not like one, but with the likes of turkish delight or bounties, many hate or love them.

Kitkats are going cheap in tesco now, in fact most bars are. Bounties are 5 for 1.99 kitkat chunkies were 5 for around 1.50, snickers 5 for 1.99. Lots of others. They had 2 finger dark kitkats, not sure of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am about to sit down a Kit Kat Chunky: Caramel now.. will let ye know what I think.

Girlfriend had hers and said it wasn't bad but the caramel should have been smoother.

PS - they're on offer in Londis - 2 for €1.20.

We have a few K.K. Peanut bars left in work, think I'll buy them up and stick them on E~bay. :D

€2 for potential customers and ..........€10 for Rubadub ;) I'll be sorted for a holiday this year ;););)

:D

Were there really not KitKat Caramels before? I could have sworn there was :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Plenty of Peanut KitKat Chunky's in my local Londis.

Not a huge fan of Caramel.. too sweet, too sickening!

Were there really not KitKat Caramels before? I could have sworn there was :confused:

No not exactly..... I thought that there was aswell but I presume this is what I/we were thinking of.

This caramel was much smoother, what I thought the new one would be like.
    :)

FIRE wrote: »
    No not exactly..... I thought that there was aswell but I presume this is what I/we were thinking of.

This caramel was much smoother, what I thought the new one would be like.
    :)
    Ah yep, that´s what I was thinking of :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Saw these in the UK yesterday, haven't seen them here yet though? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

The caramel in the Kit Kats was horrible. It is more like a fudge not like the yummy caramel in the Wispa Gold.
    I was very very disappointed with this new Kit Kat.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oooh I'd kill for a peanut lion bar now :(

I LOVE peanut butter stuff, why do they always get discontinued?

wintear wrote: »
    The caramel in the Kit Kats was horrible. It is more like a fudge not like the yummy caramel in the Wispa Gold.
    I will have to try them as fudge sounds good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Just finished one thought it was scrumptious like the harder caramel...

PLEASE DON't TAKE AWAY MY PEANUT BUTTER KIT KAT CHUNKY... PLEASE NESTLE I BEG OF YA

and phasers peanut lions were teh f***ing sh*t

phasers wrote: »
    Oooh I'd kill for a peanut lion bar now :(

I LOVE peanut butter stuff, why do they always get discontinued?

I'd nearly let you lick the wrapper :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I emigrated to York two weeks ago 9the home of Nestlé!!) and I've seen those caramel bars in shops here for ages. I haven't tried one yet because they're expensive (still cheaper than regular bars back home though). Ah the joys of healthy competition... ...

Advertisement