Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kit Kat Chunky CARAMEL!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Kevster wrote: »
    still cheaper than regular bars back home though). Ah the joys of healthy competition... ...
    Bars have dropped dramatically over the last year or so for some reason. Tesco have most well known bars 5 for €2 or less. I think 5 kitkats are €1.60 or so. Even bounties (rarely on offer) are €2 for 5. Not just tesco either supervalu had a lot of 5 for under €2, rolos were 5/€1.67. Probably dropped as much in the UK though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Tried one of these yesterday and wasn't pushed on them at all, was expecting more of a chewy or liquidy caramel, not the hard layer of caramel creme stuff that was there. So very wrong to replace peanut butter kitkats with these :(

and Peanut Lion bars...oh my god, bring them back!! (proper) Caramel AND crispies AND wafer AND chocolate AND peanut butter - heaven!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Tried one of these yesterday and wasn't pushed on them at all, was expecting more of a chewy or liquidy caramel, not the hard layer of caramel creme stuff that was there. So very wrong to replace peanut butter kitkats with these :(

Yes, very VERY wrong... and I haven't tasted the caramel version yet :p

Advertisement