Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt Printing

Options
  • 25-08-2009 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Is there any where I can get this done in Letterkenny? I know there are companies that do batch jobs for business but I'm just looking for a couple of one-off prints. The images are jpgs, would these be of a high enough resolution?

Or anywhere in Donegal, Derry, Tyrone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I think Brian McCormick sports shop does the printing on the backs of football tops. Not sure if thats any use to you or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

Thanks. I'll give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Technique

Magees chemist on Main St might do photoprinting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

If you have access to an inkjet printer, you can make your own t-shirt transfer and iron it on. I'm not sure how durable it would be - this is an example of what can be bought and I've seen them locally in shops like Easons.
    There is (was) a guy working on his own in Letterkenny putting one-off designs on t-shirts - he was foreign, so I'm not sure if he's still around. He did a great job on a charity t-shirt for me 2 years ago. For the life of me I can't remember his name, but if I come across it, I will post again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

If you have access to an inkjet printer, you can make your own t-shirt transfer and iron it on. I'm not sure how durable it would be - this is an example of what can be bought and I've seen them locally in shops like Easons.
    There is (was) a guy working on his own in Letterkenny putting one-off designs on t-shirts - he was foreign, so I'm not sure if he's still around. He did a great job on a charity t-shirt for me 2 years ago. For the life of me I can't remember his name, but if I come across it, I will post again
    Thanks. That would do the job, alright. I'll check it out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

CM Embroidery print and embroider T-Shirts and Caps etc. As far as I know thy can do jpegs and can do small print runs

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Trishis

eman66 wrote: »
    Is there any where I can get this done in Letterkenny? I know there are companies that do batch jobs for business but I'm just looking for a couple of one-off prints. The images are jpgs, would these be of a high enough resolution?

Or anywhere in Donegal, Derry, Tyrone.

Hey did you get your t-shirts done? if not I know a guy in Dublin who does them, he also doesn't charge an arm and a leg...I have gotten t-shirts from him before and so have my friends, so he has been tested already and we have no complaints! But anyway there would be no problem posting you your t-shirts from Dublin......PM me if you need more info!

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

AFAIK O'Neills Sportwear in Strabane would do it for you as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Down to the right of the big tyre fitting place across from LYIT do it. small little printing shop down the back of that building. he did it for me.

Advertisement