Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamon o Hara outside EJ's

Options
  • 25-08-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed the 6ft replica of EOH outside EJ's?When i saw it the first time about a week ago i thought it was a joke....the words "i love myself to bits" springs to mind:Dany ideas on other captions that would suit this work of art?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

bonzos wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the 6ft replica of EOH outside EJ's?When i saw it the first time about a week ago i thought it was a joke....the words "i love myself to bits" springs to mind:Dany ideas on other captions that would suit this work of art?

that's a bit insulting to actual works of art, surely....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Cork4ever

sure look what does it matter, Eammon is getting a few bob for it, EJ'S is happy to give it to him, most grounded men will buy a suit when they want one, it won't make me buy a suit just cause Eammon is standing there.

Anyone taking a shot at him making a few pounds is a bit small minded in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I love how Raf gets away scot free.

Gewan the Rovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Cork4ever wrote: »
    Anyone taking a shot at him making a few pounds is a bit small minded in my opinion

i'm not in the least small minded actually.... i was simply making a flippant observation that calling a 6 foot replica of E O'H a work of art was a bit of a stretch.... sheesh... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I don't know who EOH is.. seriously. Never heard of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

EJ's must be recuirting all the county footballers.I seen on the Leitrim Observer yesterday that they have Emlyn Mulligan modelling suits for them.I don't see why he would need the money,he's a Guard in Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

I don't know who EOH is.. seriously. Never heard of him.
    Im sure you know him....he is like sligo's answer to ronaldo only with a better tan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

EJ's must be recuirting all the county footballers.I seen on the Leitrim Observer yesterday that they have Emlyn Mulligan modelling suits for them.I don't see why he would need the money,he's a Guard in Longford.

And I've never heard of this guy, how do you even pronounce his first name.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Is he going to playing for them again next year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

bobcar61 wrote: »
    And I've never heard of this guy, how do you even pronounce his first name.
    he one of Leitrim's young stars. http://dynimg.rte.ie/00018982189r.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Emlyn is pronounced M-Lin. Like Emlyn Hughes, big chinned former Liverpool and England captain (and Question of Sport captain, more importantly:D).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

bobcar61 wrote: »
    And I've never heard of this guy.

He was in the Rovers' youth system back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

good to see that signage gets noticed anyway.;)

Advertisement