Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module registration not available

Options
  • 25-08-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

dunno if this has been brought up, but when i log into ucd connect to register its only allowing me to register my details, and has "phase 2 not available" next to module registration, im doing arts going into an extra semester, repeating some modules that i failed last semester along with some 2nd year stuff, and i really dont want to miss out on options and electives, anyone know whats up!?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Have you passed enough modules to enter stage 2 i.e got 50 credits?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭rg2007

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Have you passed enough modules to enter stage 2 i.e got 50 credits?

nope, im repeating three modules this semester but i went into the arts office and they said i could go into 2nd year geography seeing as i passed all that. its economics im repeating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I had a similar problem(Although I'm not in the same situation as you).
    I e-mailed the programme office one evening and they had me fixed up the next morning.

Paul from the Programme Office, ftw!

Advertisement