Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Fifa 09 matches

Options
  • 25-08-2009 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Basically i'm sick of playin modded teams on xbox live in Fifa 09 so if people want people to play serious games against post up your GT and skill level so people can add you and play against you in matches jesus forgot my own GT it's eddied23 and im an intermediateish player

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sure, mine is corcaigh09, im fairly decent at the game but by no means the best on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

GT: Mister Robanson

I'll play no prob, Always getting the 99 people on ranked matches so it gets frustrating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Juloni

Hey, I'm new on the the live and wanna find cool but serious (meaning not playing too individual) ppl to play with.

My GT = skorbutt

I usally play Midfielder or Defense (am good at defending, passing and game vision, but not that good at dribbling and shooting)

Advertisement