Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Dragon tee shirt????

Options
  • 25-08-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know where I could get my hands on a Green Dragon tee shirt??

Mens size Large preferably, or even medium or XL would do. Colour is irrelevant, whatever is available.

It would make this persons day if I could get him one, so if anybody has any suggestions I'd be most grateful....

Cheers;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Anybody know where I could get my hands on a Green Dragon tee shirt??

Mens size Large preferably, or even medium or XL would do. Colour is irrelevant, whatever is available.

It would make this persons day if I could get him one, so if anybody has any suggestions I'd be most grateful....

Cheers;)

That gift shop beside sea world in Salthill was selling them during the Ocean Race but I'm not sure if they have them still, worth a shot unless someone else can steer you more accurately :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'm sure they are selling them down at the aquarium ..as the boat is there at the moment. If not I might have a spare one, I'll check tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Theres a small green dragon gift shop in the aquariam selling stuff while the boats there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Never thought of the Aquarium, I'll check tomorrow:)

If you or indeed anybody else had a spare one I'd buy it off you/them:D!

Cheers....

Edit: Just saw Kinetic's post....deffo will get to Salthill and check tomorrow, Thanks guys....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

While you're there would you check if they have the long sleeve T, I got the white one during the stopover and love it, but they were out of the grey I was going to get that too. Cheers! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Ryan man (the one on shop street) had a LOAD of green dragon merchandise during the race and I think they might still be selling some of it

Try their

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Secoundrow wrote: »
    Ryan man (the one on shop street) had a LOAD of green dragon merchandise during the race and I think they might still be selling some of it

Try their

As far as i know thats gone.If it was in the old Kennys book shop its now the Portwest store.

Zzippy wrote: »
    While you're there would you check if they have the long sleeve T, I got the white one during the stopover and love it, but they were out of the grey I was going to get that too. Cheers! ;)

Why yes of course Master Zzippy :pac:

I'll head down there tomorrow; here's hoping they have some; will post an update when I know!

MR

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

been doing some tour guide work there. the girls at the boat at the aquarium will be more than happy to help you out. They have tee's and various merch still for sale as far as i know. if they have run out. send me a PM and I can organise a tee printed no problem.

I got one!!!

They have a limited stock of them in both the Aquarium and the nearby tourist office, (only white long sleeved left Zzippy). Other merchandise there too.

This thread is done now I think so Mods ye can do your modding thang if you wish;)

Cheers again to everybody for your helpful posts, I was delighted to manage to get one.

MR

• Advertisement
Advertisement