Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which airsoft sniper rifle is the best for long range?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Hey lads,
    I have a TM VSR 10 G-Spec and the thing is a beast.
    Accuracy is amazing, head shots from about 50meters no problem.:eek:
    Range is actually really good in my opinion just adjust the hop-up and scope to suit the range and your sorted(you get to know the best position for different ranges)
    I have a replica M3A scope also and the two together are amazing and for some reason mine fires at 280fps with .25g bbs :eek: (.20's are supposed to be 280fps and its stock at the moment?!?!:confused:)(not complaining ;) haha)
    I'm upgrading it tomorrow with a 510mm tight bore barrel(goes to the tip of the silencer)
    Laylax AirSeal chamber so i can use AEG barrels.
    PDI 110 spring.
    I'll post the difference on Saturday night after i get to use it if anyones interested?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

DeBurca wrote: »
    Hi Kitty if you are a fan of TM hop up how do you rate the PSG-1
    not at all... aeg style hop, and not spectacular in the performance it seen... the vsr hop unit is different, and VERY well thought out.
    Smokerkl wrote: »
    Try it Bud..
    S..
    :P you just have a lot of hot air come out ;)

As for the tightbore... id keep it to before the silencer... wont make a different going the length of it, and it keeps some quietness to the gun.. thats the g-spot's advantage...

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Firekitten wrote: »
    thats the g-spot's advantage...

Unless we're talking about something other than airsoft... Not going to say what exactly... But I think you mean g-spec... not g-spot... Unless you really love your hop up THAT much! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

I call the g-spec the g-spot... its a giggle :D and gets funny looks hehe:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Back on topic has anyone mentioned the Classic Army SL8 that's meant to be a very accurate AEG

• Advertisement
Advertisement