Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some New Great Star Wars Figures Coming Out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Those are dreadful! The Chewie especially is the worst sculpt I've ever seen and neither of the Leia figures even resembles the character. Just when you thought the POTF figures were as bad as it gets..............:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

I'm afraid I have to agree with the yank here. These look pretty, well, cheap!! In fact they don't even look professionally manufactured at all. The likeness is poor, they are far too bright and flimsy, and the small details, such as Luke's cloth robe being waaay to big for him, are amateur. I certainly won't be in the queue for these. Who's making this line? Surely not Hasbro?? Their stuff is usually pretty decent...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

I'm afraid I have to agree with the yank here. These look pretty, well, cheap!! In fact they don't even look professionally manufactured at all. The likeness is poor, they are far too bright and flimsy, and the small details, such as Luke's cloth robe being waaay to big for him, are amateur. I certainly won't be in the queue for these. Who's making this line? Surely not Hasbro?? Their stuff is usually pretty decent...

Hasbro has/is making these figures. I love these figures, and I can't wait to get them. Slave Leia and Zuckuss are the main figures I really want.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

I never thought they would release a figure of that guy from ESB carrying what I always thought was a food blender! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Hasbro has/is making these figures. I love these figures, and I can't wait to get them. Slave Leia and Zuckuss are the main figures I really want.:)

Zuckuss' head is an odd shape, looks more like Stewie Griffin, and he isn't brown. He was more of a greenish colour. And that doesn't look like Leia.

Disappointed now with Hasbro so I am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I bought or followed haven't Star Wars figures in a few years. That Palpatine would appear to be his pre-DVD appearance, when they superimposed a monkey's eyes onto an old lady and he was voiced by Clive Revill! It has an old-school charm about it...

Advertisement