Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with eiretyres ??

Options
  • 25-08-2009 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has ever had trouble with eiretyres delivering in Ireland. I ordered tyres from them last Thursday and got confirmation that the order was placed but they are meant to send an email to confirm the delivery date and still have not. I emailed them on friday and they finally got back to me today by email only to tell me that I need to ring them on their toll free number..... thats in the UK. I cant make international calls on my phone so I cant ring them, they wont talk to me by email and I still dont have a delivery date. I know their tyres are cheap but the rest of the service seems a bit crap. Plus they've taken money from my account and now I'm concerned whether I'll get the tyres at all:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Have you tried using their Call Back Service?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has ever had trouble with eiretyres delivering in Ireland. I ordered tyres from them last Thursday and got confirmation that the order was placed but they are meant to send an email to confirm the delivery date and still have not. I emailed them on friday and they finally got back to me today by email only to tell me that I need to ring them on their toll free number..... thats in the UK. I cant make international calls on my phone so I cant ring them, they wont talk to me by email and I still dont have a delivery date. I know their tyres are cheap but the rest of the service seems a bit crap. Plus they've taken money from my account and now I'm concerned whether I'll get the tyres at all:mad:

Pay phone, home phone, work phone, friends phone, unblock international calls on your mobile, purchase a prepaid throwaway mobile. Maybe email them and as for their normal phone number that you can call from Ireland. You can't call their toll free number from any normal phone in Ireland anyway.

If I think of more ways to assist you, I'll be sure to let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I found an email address on their site for customer services. Had an issue where the tyre fitter had closed.

I asked them to cancel the order and refund the money which they had done.

Took about a week, also send them a phone no in the email and they will get back to you.

Advertisement