Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-skirmisher

Options
  • 25-08-2009 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Hi. Im looking to buy a fairly cheap airsoft gun just to use in the back yard. I dont plan on going to skirmishes anytime soon as I dont have the time. I saw that south east airsoft have a budget range. Any thoughts on it? Do any of you know any good sites for me? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Well how much are you looknig to spend and what type of airsoft are you looking for shotgun, pistol, assault rifle etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Well about 50euro :$. but I might go higher depending. Looking for anything other than a pistol. Im just looking for something useable. At least 0.5joules though. Thanks again I know its asking a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Jaafa wrote: »
    Well about 50euro :$. but I might go higher depending. Looking for anything other than a pistol. Im just looking for something useable. At least 0.5joules though. Thanks again I know its asking a lot.

For that price range I would recommend www.hobbyairsoft.ie they have some spring powered shotguns and assault rifles which I think would suit what youre looking for. Also the south east airsoft budget range that you said is also good for what youre looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

thanks I never noticed hobbyairsofts spring range. Looks good but im still leaning towards SEairsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Possibly try the adverts section on this site, always bargains to be had if you don't mind spending that little bit more :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement