Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trying to find old necklace

• 25-08-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hey I got the missus a nice hotdiamonds necklace with a floating heart on it with small diamond set in it... nothing really expensive at all... Anyways i gave it to her over 3 years ago for xmas and she has loved it since and it was worn daily.

Anyway was on holidays few months and the necklace got lost on a trip during the holiday. she was very disappointed and I am trying to track the same one down as its our anniversary next month.

Is there a way to get the full collection for hotdiamonds for 2004/05/06 to see if i can find the right one?

any body know how can find this? have searched online and will continue to search but finding it hard... may end up buying a similar newer necklace from the same brand.

Comments

Advertisement