Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs you like...but know you shouldn't

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

In a country churchyard - Chris De Burgh

/thread life :(

you absolute girl!
    Acacia wrote: »

Also-

"What is Love (Baby Don't Hurt Me)" by Haddaway. It seems to be having a bit of a revival at the moment in clubs and such, so if I've a got a few drinks in me and it comes on , I will start dancing like a lunatic.And singing along.:o

you'll be hearing a lot more of that over next few months. klaas has done a remix (the guy who remixed infinity), and its beginning to become popular. yay :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

girlbiker wrote: »
    Whitesnake - Here I go again on my own.
    I'm generally ridiculed when I profess my love for it.
    Going to youtube it now.....

You could do a lot worse that Whitesnake!! Poodle-rock all the way!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Techno is a bit of an achilles heel for me, songs I just cant but like. Stuff like Zombie Nation and Luvstruck. Brings out the skanger in me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

This is my guilty pleasure:

It's one of the few songs that always makes me smile and sing along when I hear it. The horrible cheesy video just makes it even worse that I like it so much. :o
    It might be cheese, but the brunette member of the band makes it relatively pleasant viewing!
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

keano_afc wrote: »
    Techno is a bit of an achilles heel for me, songs I just cant but like. Stuff like Zombie Nation and Luvstruck. Brings out the skanger in me.

I hate to be pernickity...

Those songs arent techno! but i digress, this isn't an elitist forum!

I like Little Boots-Remedy, and Pink-Please Don't Leave Me.

I should despise them, but I can't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

The fcukin' shame of it...

Also-

"What is Love (Baby Don't Hurt Me)" by Haddaway. It seems to be having a bit of a revival at the moment in clubs and such, so if I've a got a few drinks in me and it comes on , I will start dancing like a lunatic.And singing along.:o

WHAT! Haddaway is a CLASSIC! Nothing shameful about THAT! and yes i hate myself when i catch myself singing along to that damned pitpull song.
    Also find myself leaning to that JLS song...why god why...
    dannym08 wrote: »
    i just thought of another one,

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

its the same 3 words over and over again with woooooohooooooo added in every now and then yet i still like it.

*sigh*

me too, its okay.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,274 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

The fcukin' shame of it...

Pitbulls da man alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Ahoy!

LOL

On a more serious note:

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I also like almost anything by Girls Aloud. Catchy as hell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Deregos

I'm gonna be blaming Mrs Deregos for introducing me to this . . But there's no denying . . his band are shlt hot.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Feckin' hell, some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Donna lewis "I love you always and forever":o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Advertisement