Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Buying and/or Wholesalefood

• 25-08-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I've had a bit of a lurk around and have not immediately seen information on the following, so I am asking:

Anyone have suggestions as to where a bog-standard consumer might be able to shop in bulk (dry pasta, rice, flour etc etc). Cash and carry's seem to require prior registration and you have to produce company invoices etc. Any ideas? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

beneton wrote: »
    I've had a bit of a lurk around and have not immediately seen information on the following, so I am asking:

Anyone have suggestions as to where a bog-standard consumer might be able to shop in bulk (dry pasta, rice, flour etc etc). Cash and carry's seem to require prior registration and you have to produce company invoices etc. Any ideas? Cheers.

for most cash and carry's you can set up a cash account so long as you provide a vat number and then you can buy what you want.

if your a private customer why not try a local shop that might do you a deal. I know i personally would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There is Cheep Cheep, a discount warehouse currently based in Bray. I think that they're currently having a 25%-off sale as the warehouse is closing on Saturday for relocation.

I'm also going to move this to Bargain Alerts Requests

dudara

Advertisement