Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need new tunes

• 26-08-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

BADLY :(

Could anyone help me please?

Top 5 listened to songs in my iTunes:

Convicted in life- Sepultura
    Under my umbrella- Rhianna (joke) Incubus
    18 AD- Queens of the stoneage
    MFNO- Unida
    Redefine- Incubus

Iv got most if not everything to do with Josh Homme, John Garcia and Max cavalera. Deftones, SOAD, clutch, billy talent, killswitch engage, korn, muse, ratm, audioslave.

Iv got 976 songs, when I use shuffle I find myself skipping through at least 7 or 8 songs before I find one I actually wanna hear.. :( help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Mastodon
    Gojira
    Machine Head
    Lamb of God
    Mad Capsule Markets
    AA=
    Maximum The Hormone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Mad capsule markets, they really are mad huh? lol

thanks, keep em comin peeps, Iv got alot of time and alot of music appreciation being wasted :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    Iv got 976 songs, when I use shuffle I find myself skipping through at least 7 or 8 songs before I find one I actually wanna hear.. :( help?
    On my Creative MP3 player I can define playlists so that I can ignore certain songs or albums. Is there a similar function on iPods?

As for new music, how about Shadows Fall? Adam Dutkiewicz from Killswitch Engage is involved as a producer of their new album (I think).
    You could also check out Otep. I got their new album recently and I think it's great.

Lastly, try entering a band you like into this and see what other band names are suggested. Here is the result from searching for Queens Of The Stone Age for example.

Advertisement