Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disassembling my Samsung Tocco Lite

• 26-08-2009 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Okay I know this could have gone into the tocco lite thread, but i really need general advice on taking apart touchscreen phones. There is dirt stuck in between the screen and the casing, and i need to clean it. I really think I need to disassemble the phone in order to do so. Can anyone offer any advice on taking my phone apart?? Thanks!

Also does anybody know if replacement back/front covers are available for this phone? I've searched the net for days, to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

1. Arrange everything, I took my PSP apart once, lost screws... didn't do me any favours.

2. Have a small can of Compressed Air (think that's what it's called) to blow away dust. Cloths can smudge, if you can get a microfiber cloth.

3. Only dismantle yourself, if you know beforehand how to dismantle it and put it back together.

Looked for guides but couldn't find any specific to that phone but from the looks of the phone you'd need a credit card to pry it open.

Hope it helps.

Advertisement