Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so it goes like this...

Options
  • 26-08-2009 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Im moving from Kerry and landing into beautiful 1st year... and i have nowhere to live! refuse to live on campus... for several reasons.

Completely up for a house share with any cool and decent people.. while this isnt the place to tell if youre decent or not.. id still appreciate any response from anyone with a room going or useful links/info.have looked at rent.ie , daft.ie , findahome.ie the whole shebang so no need to suggest that , but thank you!

for instance, where do i find info on campus about off campus housing / "we want a roomie" ads etc etc? Im going be up on Monday or Tues 1st/2nd.

totally willing to meet you guys!so message me if you wish.. bring it on!

ps - sorry to dedicate a whole thread to this..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Talk to the accomodations officer in the students union. They will give you a list

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

daft.ie ftw!

Out of curiosity, why do you refuse to live on campus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

daggy wrote: »
    Im moving from Kerry and landing into beautiful 1st year... and i have nowhere to live! refuse to live on campus... for several reasons.

Completely up for a house share with any cool and decent people.. while this isnt the place to tell if youre decent or not.. id still appreciate any response from anyone with a room going or useful links/info.have looked at rent.ie , daft.ie , findahome.ie the whole shebang so no need to suggest that , but thank you!

for instance, where do i find info on campus about off campus housing / "we want a roomie" ads etc etc? Im going be up on Monday or Tues 1st/2nd.

totally willing to meet you guys!so message me if you wish.. bring it on!

ps - sorry to dedicate a whole thread to this..

I'm the coolest man on campus and I'll let you live with me if you can flatter me in 44 words or less . . .

EDIT: Thanks Grimey; footnotes and bibliography are included

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I'm the coolest man on campus and I'll let you live with me if you can flatter me in 44 words or less . . .

He also uses that line in the student bar. He gets alot of sex but refuses if they dont stay in the wordcount. Footnotes are included

Advertisement