Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Obama Deception and Ireland

• 26-08-2009 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

The above video is almost two hours long. I hope I am not offending some regulation of the charter by posting the link. It is a full account of Alex Jones' take on what he calls 'The Obama Deception' and the rise of the new world order. Alex Jones is a US radio journalist with quite extreme conspiratorial views, but there must be at least some merit to this topic. I did not post it in the US or theory sections, because I specifically wanted to highlight the debate on this whole anarcho capitalist puppet Obama new world order thing, and ask the question: "Where does Ireland stand in the face of all this?"

Now maybe a lot of it is conspiracy theory. Maybe a lot of it is reading too much into things. But there is too much unaccountable, too much unquestioned in the world, too much assumption about how things work, and I read very little of anything anywhere to disprove or negate it.

No doubt someone will post that it's not real, that it doesn't go on. I have no doubt that there is this kind of new world order movement going on, the question is just how advanced their efforts might be. Likely some of it is exaggerated. But if even a tenth of what is in this video were true, it is a scary proposition.

So I want to know, where do our petty little worries about NAMA and Anglo Irish Bank and our overheated economy stand in the face of this kind of global possibility? I have no illusion that the Sean Fitzpatricks and the Brian Lenihans would be anything to do with the new world order. Brian Lenihan wouldn't even be a bug under the shoe of these US Federal Reserve people. It is worrying though, to consider the €50 or €100 million Lenihan is borrowing every DAY to pay for our overheated lifestyle, leaving our little country wide open to the very big shoe of these global world order people. That is the basis of how it all works, after all, getting the little people into debt, and keeping them that way, in order to control them.

I think our protests against the petty corruptions and rottenness of the FF Bertie Party, NAMA, Lisbon, et al, need to be taken in full consideration of the wider picture. This world is becoming a strange and dark place, and I wonder are we are soon going to realise just how small and expendable a part of it we really are?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Conspiracy forum, tbh.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Agreed. Moved from Politics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

What are the main points that Jones makes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

.... as oppoesed to the Bush decpeption where mass control was NOT on the agenda...? It's democracy. The whole point is to deveive the masses into thinking they are free and then controlling them.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭moviesrme

Saw it a while back. Alex Jones: I don't know. I wish he would relax and present a logical case instead of depositing himself outside that hotel and shouting insults at NWO people. I think he's onto something though. Took a bit of a dislike to him when he had Peter Joseph (Zeitgeist) on his show and started beimg an a***ole.

Seems to make the mistake Michael Moore made in Fahrenheit 911. If you want to win over people from the opposing side you must speak calmly and logically. Moore spent a lot of time making fun of Bush. Not that it's not deserved but you certainly won't win folks over from the opposing side and undecided people, well I don't know maybe that approach wold work just as well there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

its hilarious that even when mentioning Prescot Bush announcing on live television that there will be a new world order. i am cautioned on another part of the forums for using conspiracy theory ^^

infact of the list of members attending bilderberg over the years there are a few irish business men i have seen on this list.
    also the central bank has a representative at these illegal meetings.cant remember if any irish politicians have attended but it wouldnt suprise me in the least.

in my opinion alex jones could be working for either side hard to tell. he makes alot of noise over there and brings alot of issues to our attention.but also shoots himself in the foot by acting like an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dub in donegal

Better believe a Paddy was involved!!!!!!!!
    Garrett Fitzgerald for one and there are more.

Dub in Donegal

Advertisement