Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any soccer photos? WestHam v Millwall !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

some Photos from The Sun

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I have removed the images due to copyright issues.

Posting a link to the originals online is acceptable, but not lifting & reposting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

As soon as the draw was made a Millwall mate of mine was very excited.

Two of the biggest football rivalries in the world coming together on a tuesday night. Was always gonna happen, guess the rozzers failed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

keep it photography please.

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Getting to cover an English football game is near on impossible unless you have a license which to be quite honest, you would probably have a better chance of winning the Euromillions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

kensutz wrote: »
    Getting to cover an English football game is near on impossible unless you have a license which to be quite honest, you would probably have a better chance of winning the Euromillions.

Licence is not that difficult to get really, it's just the hoops they (FA + football data)make you jump through to prove you are legitimate.

Once you line up your ducks (30 nationally published images, AIPS memebership, Insurance etc) they issue them immediately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

I was trying to scare them off :P I actually found them pretty helpful when dealing with them

Advertisement