Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If dollhouse was real........

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

and you had the money would would be your engagement?

Me? Despite the numerous things i would do with Eliza Dushku not first of which is play monoplyi think i would hire Viktor to be be an excelent dancer. Get to the finals of britans got talent and when the oppurtunity presents itself he can finally make amanda holden dissappear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Without a doubt, I'd want Whiskey.
    November would be my second choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

has to be November. When I look at Whiskey, all i can think of is Fred from ANgel, and she always left me cold. ED I find impossible to take seriously and Sierra does nothing for me.

Having said that, the other question is, would you use it? Imagine it was real and you were given a voucher for Christmas from some rich relative for one engagement....There is a question of morality, of exploitation, of the fact that it is one step from prostitution, and not a milliion miles away from slavery....Would it be morally acceptable? .Or is this just spoiling the fantasy?

fisgon wrote: »
    has to be November. When I look at Whiskey, all i can think of is Fred from ANgel, and she always left me cold. ED I find impossible to take seriously and Sierra does nothing for me.

Having said that, the other question is, would you use it? Imagine it was real and you were given a voucher for Christmas from some rich relative for one engagement....There is a question of morality, of exploitation, of the fact that it is one step from prostitution, and not a milliion miles away from slavery....Would it be morally acceptable? .Or is this just spoiling the fantasy?

Does a bear sh*t in the woods?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Well when you but it like that........ yes yes I would :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

There is a question of morality, of exploitation, of the fact that it is one step from prostitution, and not a milliion miles away from slavery....Would it be morally acceptable? .Or is this just spoiling the fantasy?

You don't have to have sex with them you know. I would have one of them made into all the best economics professors in the world and get them to make me a multi-millionaire by means of highly leveraged currency trading and short-selling. Or I would have one made into all the worlds best scientists and have them invent the next big consumer gadget and patent it to me.

• Advertisement

iguana wrote: »
    You don't have to have sex with them you know. I would have one of them made into all the best economics professors in the world and get them to make me a multi-millionaire by means of highly leveraged currency trading and short-selling. Or I would have one made into all the worlds best scientists and have them invent the next big consumer gadget and patent it to me.

but also hot, so you could bang her, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

but also hot, so you could bang her, right?

As a heterosexual woman it wouldn't really float my boat I'm afraid.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I would totally be Miss Lonely Hearts II

Also, I'd have them send Echo round to my house and have her programmed as a woman with a cleanish fetish. Mmm, sparkly clean oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Whiskey, I love Amy Acker

Advertisement