Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scope mounts

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

am looking for a set of 30mm med scope mounts for a ruger m77 mark 2 cant get them any were does any 1 no a dealer in ireland that would stock them pm me if you want and thanks for any help;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

Waterford Outdoor and Angleing Centre in Waterford City normally carry a good selection of mounts. Don't have a number to hand but you'll get it in the phonebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

CZ. wrote: »
    am looking for a set of 30mm med scope mounts for a ruger m77 mark 2 cant get them any were does any 1 no a dealer in ireland that would stock them pm me if you want and thanks for any help;)

James mc Bride of ballykeeran sports in athlone provided me with a pair of those once, hes normally good for anything you need..try him.
    p.s- I gave them away afew months back:eek::D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭CZ.

thanks lads got them from ballykeeran will be in the poat this evening

Advertisement