Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy sinks-toilets-taps

Options
  • 26-08-2009 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

hi,
    we are doing up our bathroom and i am wondering if anyone can reccomend a good shop or online shop that does sink units, taps, etc.
    i am in the galway area and the price of this stuff is very steep in the bathroom shops.
    B&Q, Atlantic Homecare seem to be relatively priced but should i stay away from their stuff?
    any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Galway no dont know any B&Q homebases the bath and basin etc will all be fine. The taps are most likely high pressure so unless you lived in a pumped apt or a pressurised house these will give you trouble,

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭potter on

i was looking at the shower tray, shower door recently, found that the local hardware shops, builder's supply have some good deal. also try heatmerchants.ie, they have online catalogue, you can check price. they have shop in galway as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BIMP

Got b/rm done recently by Start2Finish Bathrooms in Galway, they provide everything including all plumbing, tiling etc but seem to have some deal wit suppliers which brings prices down. seen them advertised in Gal Independent last week!!

Advertisement