Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible West Cork circle/moot

Options
  • 26-08-2009 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all,

I am new to posting here, but have watched and read posts over the last while. I am a young(ish) mother of three boys, husband who is Church of Ireland, but totally committed to bringing up the children in both paths. My interests are currently in psycological astrology, but have a strong background in herbalism, hedgewitchery, and healing.

I practice with my family in rural west cork and would like to see if there is anyone else out there interested in a monthly moot down this direction. The Cork base circle is just too far to get to with three kids under 6 for me. Also there are some wonderful places down here. Like I said, I have been practising within the family, but am feeling drawn outside the home these days. So just offering it up, and would like to see if there is any other lurkers out there.

Advertisement